Deliver online training as a certified Live Online (LOL) Trainer
The training profession is changing. Workshops and on-site training are being displaced by online training. Trainers who have already made the switch to the online classroom will agree. Live online training is different in many ways from physical on-site training. This requires a new approach and different skills from trainers when setting up and running meetings. Are you the trainer or content expert who wants to - or has to - make the transition to live online classroom? And are you looking for tools to share your expertise with others through live online workshops or trainings? Then take the next step in your career. Follow this certified training to become a Live Online Learning (LOL) trainer!
In this hands-on training, you will be introduced - under the guidance of an experienced LOL trainer - to all components of live online teaching. The training starts with an exploration of all the online possibilities you can use as a trainer to achieve your learning goals. Then you will be challenged to set up an online training program step by step. Then you will work out a structured and activating live online session. Of course, during the course there will be plenty of room to practice and experiment with the learning interventions you have devised. We conclude the course with a theoretical and a practical exam.
As a certified LOL trainer, you will be able to:
- Independently design an online training course in accordance with the LOL methodology
- Name and explain the (learning) theories that underlie the LOL methodology
- Name and integrate different available synchronous and a-sychronic forms of learning into your training design
- Incorporate all relevant components of the head-to-tail model into the design of live online sessions
- Develop the necessary teaching materials and make them suitable for the live online sessions and self-study
- Independently start a live online session and get the session ready to go
- Activate students during the session by using interaction and activating work forms
- Resolve the most common technical questions and issues independently
- Provide a safe and enjoyable learning environment
This training consists of 7 live online sessions of 1.5 hours.
This training course is certified according to the NEN-EN ISO 17024:2012 standard for Person Certification. The certificate is valid for 3 years. The cost of a possible retake of the theoretical exam is €95,- excl.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- The Live Online Learning (LOL) Community: the place to share cases and ask questions with other learners and experts. We also share useful tips, fun updates and videos!
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.