Inspiring online lecturing
Knowledge through a online college convey while keeping a large number of students engaged, requires more than turning on your webcam and showing a presentation. Do you provide (live) online lectures? Are you looking for ways to engage your audience more actively? Or are you looking for more structure during your online lectures? Then this workshop is for you.
The following topics are covered:
- Ingredients for a live onlline lecture
- Provide structure
- Presenting yourself behind the webcam
- Communicate and interact with a large number of students
- The use of audiovisual aids
This workshop consists of 1 live online session of 2 hours and at the end of the workshop you will receive a certificate of participation.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.