Teaching online as a Certified Live Online (LOL) Teacher
Are you a teacher prepared for the future and do you really want to get the most out of online education? Are you ready to share your knowledge and skills with your students through distance learning? Follow this training and turn your offline learning path into a new, improved online variant. In this training we teach you everything about online teaching, from design to implementation!
Get acquainted with all aspects of live online teaching
In this hands-on training you will be introduced - under the guidance of an experienced LOL trainer - to all aspects of live online teaching. The training starts with an exploration of all the online possibilities you can use as a teacher to achieve the desired learning goals. Then you will be challenged to create an online learning path step-by-step using the various tools at your disposal. Not only live online teaching will be covered. You will start with the design of a learning trajectory in which you will also consider how you can optimally use other available online tools to put your students to work outside the classroom.
After setting up your design, you will concretely set up 1 session and develop the corresponding online learning materials. Of course, during the course you will get plenty of room to practice and experiment with the learning interventions you have devised. The training concludes with a theory and a practice test.
As a certified LOL teacher, you will be able to:
- Independently create an online lesson design in accordance with the LOL methodology
- Name and explain the (learning) theories that underlie the LOL methodology
- Name and integrate different available synchronous and a-sychronous forms of learning into your lesson design
- Incorporate all relevant components of the head-to-tail model into the design of live online sessions
- Develop the necessary teaching materials and make them suitable for the live online sessions and self-study
- Independently start a live online session and get the session ready to go
- Activate students during the session by using interaction and activating work forms
- Resolve the most common technical questions and issues independently
- Provide a safe and enjoyable learning environment
This live online training consists of 7 sessions of 1.5 hours.
This training course is certified according to the NEN-EN ISO 17024:2012 standard for Person Certification. The certificate is valid for 3 years. The cost of a retake is €95,- excl.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- The Live Online Learning (LOL) Community: the place to share cases and ask questions with other learners and experts. We also share useful tips, fun updates and videos!
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.
There are no reviews yet.