Workshop on creating content knowledge clips
A knowledge clip is a short video of no more than 10 minutes in which you explain a specific subject. Do you want to learn how to use this information in a short, concise and substantive knowledge clip? In this workshop we will teach you how to make your own knowledge clip.
In this workshop - led by an experienced expert in online communication - you will work with the skills to create short knowledge clips for your students or pupils.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to...
- To determine how and when to apply a knowledge clip
- Presenting yourself well in a knowledge clip
- Create and structure knowledge clips
- Supporting imagery to use in your knowledge clip
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will receive a certificate of participation.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.