Workshop on effectively chairing live online meetings
Do your daily activities involve chairing online meetings and do you want to learn how to do this more effectively and efficiently? Or do you want to learn more about the possibilities of online meetings and how you can organize a meeting? Then this workshop is for you. During this workshop you will develop online meeting skills to get more out of your online meetings.
In this workshop, you will spend 2 hours - led by an experienced expert in online communication - learning the skills to effectively chair and structure live online meetings.
This workshop focuses on the learning objectives listed below. Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to...
- Chairing, organizing and structuring an online meeting
- Useful tools to recognize and apply in an online meeting
- Get more out of your live online meetings
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will receive a certificate of participation.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.