Introduction workshop Live Online Communicating
Are you also increasingly faced with using one or perhaps several live online communication tools such as Zoom, Adobe Connect, Webex or Microsoft Teams? Then it's important that you as a user know what the possibilities and limitations of the program are, so you can participate without stress and with confidence. In this introductory workshop, you will learn the basic skills of live online communication and how to apply them in the online communication tool or video calling tool you are currently using.
In this workshop - led by an experienced expert in online communication - you will work with the basics of live online communication in the video call tool you are currently using (or want to start using).
Upon completion of this workshop (1 2-hour session), you will be able to...
- Recognize and apply the communication options available in the video call tool
- Identify what to look out for in effective online communication, for example, the use of audio and video
- Initiate a session and invite participants
- Setting up a session room optimally
- Share content during a session
- Connect in an efficient and interactive way online in the communication tool
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will receive a certificate of participation.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.