Training support for live online sessions
Do you support colleagues internally in setting up, scheduling and running live online sessions, such as classes or meetings? And do you sometimes find it difficult to find your way around video conferencing tools? In this training we will help you get familiar with the video conferencing tool you are currently using (Zoom, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, ect.) and you will learn how to properly support your colleagues in setting up, scheduling and executing live online sessions.
After this training, you will be able to...
- Finding your way around the video conferencing tool
- Schedule a session, invite participants, and start the session
- Recognize the difference in participation via the mobile application or the laptop
- Recognize and solve most common technical problems
This training consists of 2 live online sessions of 2 hours and upon completion of the training, participants will receive a certificate of participation.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.