Training Hybrid Collaboration
Hybrid collaboration, where some of the employees are on-site and some are online, is becoming more common. According to a study by Cisco Webex in 2022, 80% of employees in the future want a combination of remote working and office working. Want to learn how to optimize hybrid collaboration within your organization?
The following topics are covered:
- What is hybrid working?
- What features does your online communication tool (Webex, Zoom, MS Teams) offer for hybrid working?
- How do you pre-organize a hybrid meeting?
- What are key areas of focus for hybrid collaboration?
- How do you engage both online and offline participants in a hybrid meeting?
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will receive a certificate of participation.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.
What will you learn?
Although hybrid working may seem easy to implement at first glance, in practice it often turns out to be disappointing. Hybrid working simply requires new and different skills than fully online or fully on-site collaboration.
This live online training will get employees started with the most important tips and tricks for effective hybrid collaboration. What are the technical possibilities of the online communication tool you use within the organization (Zoom, MS Teams, Webex) and how do you ensure that both online and offline participants are involved? After this training, participants can start working with confidence.
Time investment & homework.
This training consists of:
- A test session of 0.5 hours.
- Two 1.5-hour sessions, in a group of 5 to 10 trainees with a regular trainer.
- During the workshop session, you are invited to actively participate and we encourage input of your own case studies.
- In preparation for the training session, self-study assignments are available. The self-study consists of reading articles and/or watching videos and/or completing assignments. Count on approximately 1 hour of self-study as preparation time.
What do you need?
All meetings are conducted in a live online learning environment. You follow the sessions via your computer. We expect active participation from you as a student during the sessions. To be able to participate you need:
- A computer or laptop with a sound card.
- Preferably a working headset with microphone and a webcam. Or else a built-in microphone
- A stable internet connection, recommended is a fixed connection between the computer and the router.
- Rights to install software on the PC and to change audio settings. If you want to participate from your work location and/or with a work computer, please note that the ICT department may need to ensure that you are allowed to install the necessary software and that you can participate in the session via a connection that allows transmission of sound and images over the Internet!
After you purchase the course you will receive a confirmation email and an email with the login instructions for the live online (LOL) learning environment. In the learning environment all course material is available to which you will have unlimited access immediately. We also ask you to sign up for a test session with one of our trainers, in which you will be prepared for the first real live online session. During this test session, we will make sure that all the technology is working properly and that you are familiar with the live online classroom so you can participate in the first lesson without worry. This course will start when a minimum of 5 students have registered. If the course cannot start due to insufficient enrollment we will inform you a.s.a.p. and refund the purchase price within 30 days after cancellation.
We can organize all our trainings and workshops as an in-company course. We tailor the training as much as possible to the practice and learning needs. By means of an online intake questionnaire we map out your needs and knowledge as accurately as possible, so that we can offer you a tailor-made training.
In addition, we can also provide broader guidance on the transition from offline to online communications through consulting, helping to develop a toolbox, or tailored guidance for professionals. And so there are many more options. We are happy to think along with you.
It is possible to participate in our training on the basis of open registration (price per participant). For an in-company training a price per group applies. For the group price we charge 8 times the price per participant. For this amount, 15 people can participate in the group training. If, for organizational reasons, it is desirable to increase the group size, this can be done in consultation. In that case, separate price agreements are made.
M: [email protected]
T: +31 (0)20 244 15 62