Session 1: Practicalities, structure, and presentation skills.
- Basic ingredients for an (interactive) webinar
- Maintaining structure in a webinar
- Presenting yourself online
- Practicalities and functionalities
Session 2: Interacting with audiences and creating a safe climate
- Create a safe climate and deal with unexpected situations and tensions
- Different tools to create interaction
- Activate an online audience
- Presenting yourself online
Time investment & homework.
The meetings take place in the live online classroom and last 2 hours. Different dates and times are scheduled. You follow the live online session in a group of 5 to 10 fellow students and a regular trainer. We expect you to actively participate during the session and encourage you to contribute your own cases. Select your preferred date and register.
To prepare for the live online sessions, some self-study is expected from you, count on about 1 hour per live online session.
What do you need?
All meetings are conducted in a live online learning environment. You follow the sessions via your computer. We expect active participation from you as a student during the sessions. To be able to participate you need:
- A computer or laptop with a sound card.
- Preferably a working headset with microphone and a webcam. Or else a built-in microphone
- A stable internet connection, recommended is a fixed connection between the computer and the router.
- Rights to install software on the PC and to change audio settings. If you want to participate from your work location and/or with a work computer, please note that the ICT department may need to ensure that you are allowed to install the necessary software and that you can participate in the session via a connection that allows transmission of sound and images over the Internet!
After you purchase the course you will receive a confirmation email and an email with the login instructions for the live online (LOL) learning environment. In the learning environment all course material is available to which you will have unlimited access immediately. We also ask you to sign up for a test session with one of our trainers, in which you will be prepared for the first real live online session. During this test session, we will make sure that all the technology is working properly and that you are familiar with the live online classroom so you can participate in the first lesson without worry. This course will start when a minimum of 5 students have registered. If the course cannot start due to insufficient enrollment we will inform you a.s.a.p. and refund the purchase price within 30 days after cancellation.
We can organize all our trainings and workshops as an in-company course. We tailor the training as much as possible to the practice and learning needs. By means of an online intake questionnaire we map out your needs and knowledge as accurately as possible, so that we can offer you a tailor-made training.
In addition, we can also provide broader guidance on the transition from offline to online communications through consulting, helping to develop a toolbox, or tailored guidance for professionals. And so there are many more options. We are happy to think along with you.
It is possible to participate in our training on the basis of open registration (price per participant). For an in-company training a price per group applies. For the group price we charge 8 times the price per participant. For this amount, 15 people can participate in the group training. If, for organizational reasons, it is desirable to increase the group size, this can be done in consultation. In that case, separate price agreements are made.
T: +31 (0)20 244 15 62