Personality types in the digital workplace
Everyone is different! For example, some prefer to work individually and others need frequent communication with colleagues to be productive. Our own behavioral and communication preferences determine how we prefer to work (together) - and online is different from offline. In this training you will learn more about personality types in the digital workplace!
The following topics are covered:
- Personality preferences in the digital workplace
- What is your own personality preference?
- How do you recognize the preferences of others?
- How do you tailor your communication to others?
- Tips for your personality type
- How can you tailor your work to your personality type?
This training consists of 2 live online sessions of 1.5 hours and at the end of the training you will receive a certificate of participation.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you attend a training or workshop with us, as a participant you will have access to:
- The Live Online Learning (LOL) Community: the place to share cases and ask questions with other learners and experts. We also share useful tips, fun updates and videos!
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.
What will you learn?
In this training, participants gain insight into different personality types in the digital workplace - of colleagues as well as themselves. Participants will learn how their personality influences their work style and how best to collaborate online with colleagues with different personalities.
Knowledge of colleagues' preferences and their own can help employees work (together) more effectively online. If everyone can work in the way that suits them, it promotes productivity and job satisfaction!
Time investment & homework.
This training consists of:
- A test session of 0.5 hours.
- Two 1.5-hour sessions, in a group of 5 to 10 trainees with a regular trainer.
- During the sessions, you are invited to actively participate and we encourage input from your own case histories.
- In preparation for the workshop session, self-study assignments are available. The self-study consists of reading articles and/or watching videos and/or carrying out assignments. Count on about 1 hour of self-study as preparation time.
What do you need?
All meetings are conducted in a live online learning environment. You follow the sessions via your computer. We expect active participation from you as a student during the sessions. To be able to participate you need:
- A computer or laptop with a sound card.
- Preferably a working headset with microphone and a webcam. Or else a built-in microphone
- A stable internet connection, recommended is a fixed connection between the computer and the router.
- Rights to install software on the PC and to change audio settings. If you want to participate from your work location and/or with a work computer, please note that the ICT department may need to ensure that you are allowed to install the necessary software and that you can participate in the session via a connection that allows transmission of sound and images over the Internet!
After you purchase the course you will receive a confirmation email and an email with the login instructions for the live online (LOL) learning environment. In the learning environment all course material is available to which you will have unlimited access immediately. We also ask you to sign up for a test session with one of our trainers, in which you will be prepared for the first real live online session. During this test session, we will make sure that all the technology is working properly and that you are familiar with the live online classroom so you can participate in the first lesson without worry. This course will start when a minimum of 5 students have registered. If the course cannot start due to insufficient enrollment we will inform you a.s.a.p. and refund the purchase price within 30 days after cancellation.
We can organize all our trainings and workshops as an in-company course. We tailor the training as much as possible to the practice and learning needs. By means of an online intake questionnaire we map out your needs and knowledge as accurately as possible, so that we can offer you a tailor-made training.
In addition, we can also provide broader guidance on the transition from offline to online communications through consulting, helping to develop a toolbox, or tailored guidance for professionals. And so there are many more options. We are happy to think along with you.
It is possible to participate in our training on the basis of open registration (price per participant). For an in-company training a price per group applies. For the group price we charge 8 times the price per participant. For this amount, 15 people can participate in the group training. If, for organizational reasons, it is desirable to increase the group size, this can be done in consultation. In that case, separate price agreements are made.
M: [email protected]
T: +31 (0)20 244 15 62