Live Online Speaker - Certified Training
Will you be giving a live online presentation soon? Have you been asked to share your knowledge online via a webinar, or in a live online lecture hall? Then this training to become a live online speaker is for you!
Presenting online requires new online skills in addition to the usual presentation skills. The biggest difference is that you have the physical ability to hold attention through nonverbal communication. You can then see and hear the audience's reactions directly. But holding your online audience requires more. By using chat, emoticons, a poll and using good visual support material, you can really actively engage your online audience in your story.
During this live online training Of course you will learn the necessary basic technical skills. But more importantly, after attending this online training you will be ready to independently prepare and deliver an effective live online presentation.
After this live online training you will be able to:
- Set up and execute an activating and structured live online presentation
- Incorporate all the essential components of the head-to-tail model into your presentation
- Making the necessary presentation materials suitable for the live online session
- Actively engage participants by effectively using the interaction opportunities available live online
This training consists of 4 live online sessions of 1.5 hours.
This training course is certified according to the NEN-EN ISO 17024:2012 standard for Person Certification. The certificate is valid for 3 years. The cost of a possible retake of the theoretical exam is €95,- excl.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- The Live Online Learning (LOL) Community: the place to share cases and ask questions with other learners and experts. We also share useful tips, fun updates and videos!
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.