Live Online (LOL) Moderator - Certified Training
Have you been asked to serve as online host or host speakers and participants in an online training session, seminar or webinair? Then learn now all the online technical and communication skills you need as a online moderator commitment and make every live online session a success.
The use of live online communication tools is relatively new and quite exciting for both participants and presenters. A good online moderator provides a safe learning environment where both participants and presenter know what is expected of them and get the support and assistance they need. For example, by providing assistance with starting the learning materials, monitoring chat messages, and answering technical questions, the host relieves the presenter so they can focus on the content of the training.
During this training you will learn the necessary basic technical skills. But even more important: after completing this online training, you will be ready to start an online session independently and to optimally support the presenters and participants during this new learning experience!
The certified Live Online moderator is able to:
- To enumerate the duties and responsibilities that the LOL moderator can fulfill
- Provide optimal support to both the presenter and participants before, during and after a session
- Clarify his own tasks and responsibilities in consultation with the speaker before the start of a session
- Schedule a session and invite the participants
- Create the content for the session in collaboration with the speaker
- Independently start a live online session and get the session ready to go
- Set the session settings correctly in advance and assign the necessary participant rights
- Start up or prepare the required session materials
- Assist the speaker and participants in entering the session
- Assist the speaker with the forms of interaction, such as starting subgroups, operating/monitoring responses and chat
- Resolve the most common technical questions and problems in preparation or during the session
- Ensure a safe and enjoyable live online learning environment
This live online training consists of 3 sessions of 1.5 hours.
This training course is certified according to the NEN-EN ISO 17024:2012 standard for Person Certification. The certificate is valid for 3 years. The cost of a possible retake of the theoretical exam is €95,- excl.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- The Live Online Learning (LOL) Community: the place to share cases and ask questions with other learners and experts. We also share useful tips, fun updates and videos!
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.