Workshop Live online conversations with patients
Is it no longer possible for you to have conversations with patients in the consulting room, but now happens online via video calling and sound? There are many advantages to live online treatment and care, provided you can apply the interaction of a face to face treatment. In this workshop, you will learn how to interactively and effectively image calling with patients.
In this workshop, you will spend 2 hours - led by an experienced expert in online communication - setting up, preparing and conducting live online conversations with patients.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to...
- Identify the similarities and differences between offline and online conversation
- Prepare a live online patient call
- Name and apply technical and interactive features of a live online session room
- Provide structure and a safe environment in a live online doctor-patient conversation
This workshop consists of 1 live online session of 2 hours and upon completion of the workshop, participants will receive a certificate of participation.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.