Live Online Coach - Certified Training
Are you a coach, therapist or counselor? Are you looking for effective ways to offer your coaching skills online? Or do you already coach your clients, students or employees regularly "remotely" but want to get even better at it? Then become a certified Live Online Coach!
In this training you will learn to work with all the technical possibilities that an online meeting room offers such as the whiteboard, the ability to share documents and working with icons and the chat. But even more important; after attending this online training you will be ready to independently prepare and conduct effective live online coaching sessions, where a safe learning environment and interaction are paramount.
The Certified Live Online Coach is able to:
- Identify the key differences and similarities between online and offline coaching
- Translate one's own coaching sessions into an effective live online version
- Name and utilize all communication opportunities in the live online session space
- Provide a pleasant and safe learning environment during a live online coaching session
- To ensure sufficient interaction and activating forms of conversation during the session
- Launch and operate supportive coaching materials during the session
- Provide technical support to the client as needed during the startup and guidance of the session
This live online training consists of 4 sessions of 1.5 hours.
This training course is certified according to the NEN-EN ISO 17024:2012 standard for Person Certification. The certificate is valid for 3 years. The cost of a possible retake of the theoretical exam is €95,- excl.
You follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have bundled all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, you will have access to the LOL-academy as a participant:
- The Live Online Learning (LOL) Community: the place to share cases and ask questions with other learners and experts. We also share useful tips, fun updates and videos!
- All manuals & instructions about live online communication
- Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar of upcoming sessions so you can participate quickly and easily.
- Contact information for your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can connect with someone in your specialty or field to exchange ideas and tips.