Training giving an interactive webinar
Are you nervous about giving a webinar in front of a large group? Do you enjoy presenting and giving webinars, but are you looking for tools to make your story even more convincing? Or would you like to learn how to involve a large audience in your webinar in an interactive way? Then follow this live online training now!
In two 2-hour live online sessions, you will work – under the guidance of an experienced LOL Trainer – on all aspects of conducting an interactive webinar.
The following topics will be covered:
- Ingredients for an interactive webinar
- Practical matters when organizing a webinar
- How do you provide structure during your webinar?
- Your attitude and presentation
- Communicating and interacting with a large audience
- Audio-visual aids
- Dealing with tensions and unexpected situations
This course consists of 2 live online sessions of 2 hours and once the training is completed, participants will receive a certificate of participation.
You will follow the live online sessions via the LOL-academy. This is the training platform of Learning Connected, where we have combined all our knowledge about live online communication. When you follow a training or workshop with us, as a participant in the LOL-academy you get access to:
- All manuals & instructions on live online communication – Information about the training or workshop and assignments you can work with yourself
- A calendar with upcoming sessions, so you can quickly and easily participate.
- Contact details of your LOL colleagues via the Wall of Fame; this way you can get in touch with someone in your field of expertise to exchange ideas and tips.